Last updated: 7th June 2018
On The Wheel Fleet Services
Your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement explains what personal data On The Wheel Fleet Services collects from you when using our website, through our interactions with you and through our products, and how we use that data.
What we collect
On The Wheel Fleet Services collects data to operate effectively and to provide you the best experience when using our site. You provide some of this data directly when using our site to contact us through the contact form, the data we collect and what we do with your information are as below:
- Personal details: name and email address. We use this information to provide you with the services you request through submitting the contact form. We only collect this information with your consent of sending a contact form.
Who we share your information with
On The Wheel Fleet Services do not share any of your data with third parties without your consent.
We do not allow other companies to collect your personal data through online services unless it is needed to provide a service you requested. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Disclosing of personal information
In instances we may/need to disclose your personal information for the following purposes to:
- We may disclose your personal information to any of our staff, agents, suppliers or subcontractors where it would be reasonable to do so. (If consent is necessary to facilitate this sharing we will ensure it is obtained prior to processing)
- We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies where it would be reasonable to do so. (if consent is necessary to facilitate this sharing we will ensure it is obtained prior to processing)
- We may be legally obliged to disclose your personal information
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law
- In connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
- To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court to other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
- Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure to your data, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We store data you provide on our secure and backed-up servers and any details entered via our website.
Links to other websites
Our website contains links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
On The Wheel Fleet Services retains personal data for as long as it is necessary to provide you the products and fulfil the transactions you have requested, or for other essential purposes such as complying with our legal obligations, resolving disputes and enforcing our agreements. Because these needs can vary we will hold data from our website for up to 7 years and information provided through a contact form for 6 months of enquiry, after this period of no further action taken and will no longer need processing that data will be erased from our database, but these retention periods may be extended due to a legal obligation or resolving a dispute.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation 2018, you have multiple rights to your data as a user, you can:
- Request a copy of the personal information we have about you;
- Have any inaccuracies contained therein corrected;
- Have your personal data erased;
- Have a restriction placed upon our processing of your data;
- Object to any processing activities you may be subject to by us; and
- To request your data provided to another processor if you so wish (data portability)
You can request to any of your rights by using the contact section below via a subject access request.
On The Wheel Fleet Services will update this privacy statement when necessary to reflect customer feedback and changes in our products. When we post changes to this statement, we will revise the “last updated” date at the top of the statement. If there are material changes to the statement or in how we will use your personal data, we will notify you by directly sending you a notification via email. We encourage you to periodically review this privacy statement to learn how On The Wheel Fleet Services is protecting your information.
To contact us about your information and data we hold, you can contact our dedicated department to data protection on firstname.lastname@example.org